Outlook and network issues I soppose

cnl83

Baseband Member
MY SETUP**
I have two domain names (poshinteriors.com, and ironhorsedev.com) hosted outside the office. The two domains are hosted with the same company. I have outlook 2003 running on 5 machines. I have poshinteriors on 4 of the machines, and ironhorsedev's email on the other one.

THE PROBLEM?**
ironhorsdev.com gets a dialog box all day long to enter network password. Poshinteriors.com computers dont have this problem...ever! They are on the same network, same everything except name.

TRIED SOLUTIONS**
Contacted hosting company, and everything seems to be fine there. I removed the account from the pc, and re-added the account. It appears to work, but after about 30 minutes the dialog box to enter the password pops back up. I uninstalled outlook and re-installed. Same issues. I checked the pc for spyware, viruses ect. Its clean. I also setup that exact email address on another pc on the same network. So when I got the dialog box on computer A, I hit send and recieve on computer B (SAME ACCOUNTS) and both gave me the dialog box to enter password. The thing I thought was wierd is that I added an email account to ironhorsedev, and I put this on computer B....as soon as i hit send and recieve both accounts went through.

WHATS NEEDED**
Suggestions please....
Thanks in advance!!!

Back
Top Bottom