Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-31-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
Baseband Member
Send a message via MSN to cnl83
Default Outlook and network issues I soppose

I have two domain names (poshinteriors.com, and ironhorsedev.com) hosted outside the office. The two domains are hosted with the same company. I have outlook 2003 running on 5 machines. I have poshinteriors on 4 of the machines, and ironhorsedev's email on the other one.

ironhorsdev.com gets a dialog box all day long to enter network password. Poshinteriors.com computers dont have this problem...ever! They are on the same network, same everything except name.

Contacted hosting company, and everything seems to be fine there. I removed the account from the pc, and re-added the account. It appears to work, but after about 30 minutes the dialog box to enter the password pops back up. I uninstalled outlook and re-installed. Same issues. I checked the pc for spyware, viruses ect. Its clean. I also setup that exact email address on another pc on the same network. So when I got the dialog box on computer A, I hit send and recieve on computer B (SAME ACCOUNTS) and both gave me the dialog box to enter password. The thing I thought was wierd is that I added an email account to ironhorsedev, and I put this on computer B....as soon as i hit send and recieve both accounts went through.

Suggestions please....
Thanks in advance!!!
cnl83 is offline   Reply With Quote