OS Crash, Possible faulty hard drive ?

I have removed the hard drive from the system. There are no drives present. Or optical drives. Still wont even post.

But it's nothing to do with the hdd. It may have been originally. But now I have a new problem of the computer not even lasting 3 seconds when the power button is pushed. No bios screen. This has nothing to do with the hard drive. Hard drive in or out it will still post.

But it's nothing to do with the hdd. It may have been originally. But now I have a new problem of the computer not even lasting 3 seconds when the power button is pushed. No bios screen. This has nothing to do with the hard drive. Hard drive in or out it will still post.

I have had similar problems to what you're having, I changed the ram in my desktop and it would turn on and no screen. I am come the conclusion it was the ram, So I changed it and it worked again.

It turns on, then right back off?:ermm: That's a power supply issue...

Back
Top Bottom