Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-24-2005, 09:42 PM   #11
Golden Master
Default Re: Which OS is the best

Originally Posted by mayorredbeard
Well TRD thats because WINDOWS is the main operating system being used. If your making a virus, you want to target he most people, not a minority of people (not sure if thats what you meant but I did not get that out of what you said).

I like Windows for playing games and stuff and work, but I just love using Mac OS for graphics work and stuffs.
That's pretty much it. The simple fact that majority of corporate and consumer level users are using Windows make the OS a better target for sabotage. Like IE and Firefox. You'll notice the same trend applies to our web browsers too. IE is bombarded with malicious attacks on a consistent basis making Firefox a more attractive alternative to surfing the Net. I find Firefox to be a more productive web browser than IE anyways, but it's still nice to have an alternative browser to use because there are some incompatibilites with Firefox in which IE can exploit.

*Fact: Microsoft Window's Blue Screen of Death vs Computerforums.org's White Screen of Death. Which is worse?
ISOwner is offline   Reply With Quote