Ordering from Newegg TOMORROW: Opinions Please

Thanks guys. That OCZ was actually the first PSU I had in my build as I mentioned in the Newegg sale thread.

I'll tweak the build a little tomorrow morning. Way too tired right now to think straight. :)

Cheers,

Chris

I'd stick with the 550 X2 or the 720 X3 if I were you. Not only are they BE versions, but there is also a good chance that you will be able to unlock the extra cores with ACC. In which case they will be much better CPUs than the 810.

I'd stick with the 550 X2 or the 720 X3 if I were you. Not only are they BE versions, but there is also a good chance that you will be able to unlock the extra cores with ACC. In which case they will be much better CPUs than the 810.

I'll definitely be getting the 550BE. I've been reading more and more about the chance of unlocking those two extra cores, so we'll see what happens with the motherboard I've chosen. That would be nice.

+1. I always forget this. Dang. Haha.

Eep; UPS shipping too. GL with your DOA parts. UPS beats the shit out of their boxes.

Eep; UPS shipping too. GL with your DOA parts. UPS beats the shit out of their boxes.

Tell me about it. I've RMAd a $165 Corsair PSU TWICE now probably because of UPS's soccer tournament. I made NewEgg ship it FedEx this time for free.

Never had problems with UPS nor NewEgg actually.

Ordering the parts today! Pretty much sticking to all the same parts I listed before...

Edit:

Here's the build. What do you guys think?

Tell me about it. I've RMAd a $165 Corsair PSU TWICE now probably because of UPS's soccer tournament. I made NewEgg ship it FedEx this time for free.

+1 for Fedex ;) if it goes through my terminal, i'll be sure to baby it all the way, every time i see a package that says electronics on the side or newegg/tiger, i make sure to take every so careful time with it lol

+1 to the OP
nice 4850 you picked ;)

My luck! I just came to place the order and the 4850 is out of stock now. :( Darn it. Looks like I'll just order the rest for now..

Back
Top Bottom