Ordering new graphics card soon!

Matt08642 said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130030

What about the EVGA version? It looks more like a 128-bit card. Is it just aesthetics, or is it any better? (certainly looks better, lol)

EDIT: Also, when I get a card with a fan on it (eg the 7300 in the link above), Do I have to connect the PSU to the card?
hehe, Sorry forgot to tell you always.. those L cards can be 64-bit also.
eVGA 256-P2-N437-LR Geforce 7300GS 256MB 64-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

yea, well do you have a other psu? do dual psu? I can give you one for free. just play the shiping. Its a 400W Psu. Hmm where do you live.. and I have 20 dollors, so I mit be able to ship you one. is there anyway you can play me like 10 dollors in paypal or w.e?

I don't know man, I won't be able to get the card until mid August (gonna be a lousy summer for gaming, lol)

Matt08642 said:
I don't know man, I won't be able to get the card until mid August (gonna be a lousy summer for gaming, lol)
PM sent.. I like helping people. This one dude Razor. sent me a 200 GB SATA and a Chipset cooler once.. for free with shiped payed by him.Than he sent me a 9200 ati.. I just want to pass that feeling.. I sent a PM with the information about the 450W PSu!

Do you live in Canada or The United States? (I think you said Canada earlier, I forget)

Anyway, How much do you think shipping would be (I'm paying, right?)

Matt08642 said:
Do you live in Canada or The United States? (I think you said Canada earlier, I forget)

Anyway, How much do you think shipping would be (I'm paying, right?)
hmm. well. I think I can pay for it. I got 20 dollors? Im in canada? i just need that PM reply i sent ;)

Oh cool! I live in an apartment, do I give you the address for it, and if it's too big for the mailbox, I guess they'll put it at the post office...

EDIT: Also, I'll PM you with details in the morning about my adress and stuff (i'm only 16, it's not exactly my address to give). But expect a PM in like... 8 hours.

Back
Top Bottom