Optical Mice!!

schexter

Beta member
Is it just me, or do all optical mice suck??? Every one I've used act like fleas on crack! What is the deal? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Hah, no... Optical mice are better than ball mice, that's for sure. I got a wireless rechargable mouse with a wireless slim keyboard from Compaq and I'm very impressed by the mouse's performance! Works pretty well, I have to say.

it is just u i love my old optical mouse, i bought it like 3-4 years ago and use it everyday for like 4 hours and only have to change the batteries like 3 times since i have had it...it is wireless too

Well wireless optical mice, in my experiences suck. But my gaming optical mouse, kicks ass.

schexter said:
Is it just me, or do all optical mice suck??? Every one I've used act like fleas on crack! What is the deal? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

No optical mice > Trackball. If you have a cordless Optical that is a different story for a gamer thou. I just spent $150 CDN on the Logitech G7 mouse. It is by far the best mouse on the market period. Trackball or optical alike. There is no better. This happens to be Cordless Optical. Check it out you wont regret the choice. But if you like to have a cord. The Logitech G5 may be more to your liking, It has the same features as the G7 but isnt cordless.

Trackballs are just plain weird. I tried using one in UT2004 one time... It was a disaster... :D

Back
Top Bottom