Opinions on a video card

As long as your not like most of us and say well this doesn't get me the best graphics for this game, "I need a better one". Thats how most of us are here. I actually originally had a 9600 for UT3, then I said well this doesn't max the graphics and ended up buying the 8800GTS 512. I have been happy with that card because I can play UT3 with max settings and still get 60FPS. But in most of our opinions getting a 80$ card that we would upgrade anyways is a waste of 80$ because we will buy that next better card. But if your happy with the card and dont care about max graphics then the card you purchased is perfect.

As long as your not like most of us and say well this doesn't get me the best graphics for this game, "I need a better one". Thats how most of us are here. I actually originally had a 9600 for UT3, then I said well this doesn't max the graphics and ended up buying the 8800GTS 512. I have been happy with that card because I can play UT3 with max settings and still get 60FPS. But in most of our opinions getting a 80$ card that we would upgrade anyways is a waste of 80$ because we will buy that next better card. But if your happy with the card and dont care about max graphics then the card you purchased is perfect.

This.

If it doesnt maintain >60fps (approx max framerate that the human eye can perceive) at max eye-candy & resolution, most people on this board would trash it and buy a new 1 :p

Really, just buy the best card your money can afford (which I see you already did) and play at whatever settings it can handle :p

Back
Top Bottom