Opinions Please?

how is that relevant to the thread? anyway if u really want to ensure everything is deleted then use spybots shredder to delete anything u seriously want to get rid of then just format the drive a couple of times

He mentioned his friend built a 64 bit cpu and I was just mentioning that I've got alittle experience with the 64 bit processors. Somewhat not revelant but a wee bit I guess.

Ok I guess I'll attempt to sell it

How about ya'll price me out a system say 500 - 700 that is decent.

Yeah, most people wouldn't know how to look, even if you just formatted it, but its best to be sure.

Anywya, i say the same thing. Get a new system :)

If its cheaper, get another one from a company, but if you want the best performance/price, i'd build one using custom parts, or buy them, and get a mate to build it or something. That way, your getting the best PC for money can buy, and no un-upgradeable parts.

Plus, because your not a gamer, you don't need a good video card, so you could spend more on what matters to editing people, more memory, or better sound, since you do sound editing as well.

quick question before i list out a system for ya, are u or will u ever be gaming or doing anything that could be graphics related?

Well if he was, he could still get a good card.

I'd still spec him with a PCI-E motherboard if it doesn't cost much more than an AGP one. More upgradeability for the future and the like.

...Hmm, thats still a rather expensive card though for what he wants to use it for, but again for the future, its alright I guess.

You see, editing programs dont make that much use of the graphics. Though, saying that, its much better than an onboard chip would be.

Back
Top Bottom