Opinions please.....

MSUPhan

Beta member
Getting a new computer and was wondering what you guys thought about the following: Gateway, Dell, e-machines, HP, Compaq, & Sony. I've decided to get a package deal, so please no "have you thought of building one" responses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm..well i don't approve of any, but if you only want to buy and not build yourself, go with Sony i guess.

I own an emachines T2895 and I love it. It was a great buy, although my friends told me not to get a crappy emachine. Out of all the computers i've dealt with, I have never had a problem with this computer. All of my upgrades have worked fine, with no compatibility issues, I definately recommend an emachine.

SONY

All the way! They use asus motherboards, and if you get a bundle with a LCD Flat panel its AWESOME! Their computers own! Dell uses unknown motherboards, same with compaq and HP, I own a HP and I used a program to check the motherboard company and it said unknown, I also have a sony vaio and that served me really well, great parts used in sony desktops!

how do you know that dell supports suk, i think its good.

We have a Dell, and had it for 5 months now and it was cheap and nothing has gone wrong with it.

You guys just think Dells crap because you guys just follow every1 else's opinon, Dell is good for internet browsing a cd copying.

I use my other computer which is a Dell, for printing.

i have owned a dell and use another, i had to call tech support once ..can you say india? ...the older dells are ok but the new ones just suck

If your doing any Picture/ video editing and some games go with Sony. Never had a problem with mine. Its about 4 yrs and work great. The best for media.

Back
Top Bottom