Operating System Problem

bill gisse

Baseband Member
Finished assembling my newbuild a couple days ago but can't get the OS to load. It stops on the Licensing Agreement part and gives no instructions to proceed. Anybody know any procedures I can use to isolate the problem. I'm using Windows XP Pro. Also the Mouse doesn't work but I think thats the way it should be until I get the drivers installed. Thanks . Bill Gisse :confused: :(

do you have administrator rights to the computer to install the software sometimes if you don't have admin rights it will stop the installation

hiddjaio said:
do you have administrator rights to the computer to install the software sometimes if you don't have admin rights it will stop the installation

?? If there isant an OS installed how the hell can admin right be set? Do they have like a laser in the monitor scanning you to see if you are an administrator..?

As for the problem, if you have, try a different disc. Or, check the IDE cable is properly in the CD-drive, I know it sound ridiclous but its happened to me before. If all fails, contact Microsoft. Its legal to use the same CD on different machines, but not same product key.

Hope this helps

James

Back
Top Bottom