Last night my laptop charger blew up... it started sparking, and let off a load of fumes (burning rubber). the charger is dead, and ive ordered a new one, but just wondering, could this have damaged my laptop?
i *think* it must have been a power surge or something, it was working fine one minuite, and the next it was sparking, dunno what happened to it... ive got a new one on order (hopefullly) but it was pretty freaky, i just saw a load of fumes coming from the end of the charger, and when i took it out a load of sparks, then i isolated it, and unplugged it, so i stopped the power supply, my question is, how much, if any, would it have done to my laptop??
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'
Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965