OMG Please Help! I will LOVE you!!!1

Quake111

Baseband Member
Ok, well, it all happened on the cold, hesistant morning of March 29, 2007. I had the previous day blown all of the dust out my computer with a hardcore air compressor. I think i did it pretty lightly, but idk. Anyways, the next day i put it all back together and right when i put the power cord in ... BAM! My computer [3/4 custom built] goes flicking on and off quite violently!! I was like "Oo0Oo Sh*t!". After a while, i tryed turning it back on and almost nothing happened. It came like 1/4 on. The processor fan just twictched, the computer just sat there, nothing came on the screen, but, the power box thing was on just a tiny bit. I noticed when i listened really close the next time i tryed turning it on, that there was a slight undescribable noise within the hard drive area. I tryed switching the power source and still the same thing. Only my bottom Disc drive opens, not the top or anything else. Also, the bizzy light stays on constantly when the computer is on. Hopefully someone can help me. >_< :'[ >:-[

umm some specs?
Ram: uh 1.128 gigas

other: emachine, pimped out

So did you just open it up and blow it out or did you take it apart piece by piece?
When using an Air compressor, you don't want to get TOO close... just enough to blow the dust away (doesn't need to be perfect..)

Try taking out your cd drive that isn't working and plugging it into another psu and try it, if it doesnt open you blew what's not working, it happened to my sound card and dvd drive ><

Well, i switched the power supply and it didnt work so thats not the problem. I just slid off the side and blew it out not piece by piece. Checked all of the connections, so its not that. I didnt blow it that hard so nothing should be broke. >_< Anything else?

NEW NEW NEW

Well, I switched the power supply back to the stock. Still did the same thing:[ . anyway, i kicked it and now it will come on and go off like real quick repeately. So its like ON OFF ON OFF ON OFF forever ... Wat now ?

Nothing is loose i checked like a kabillion (7) times and there is nothing loose. The computer seems to be "spazzing" out when i turn it on.

Back
Top Bottom