A old computer needs games!

You could probably run Halo on it. The minimum requirements for the game is like a P3 700 mhz processor, and 32 mb T&L card. It probably wouldn't run all that great, but you were just asking if it was possible. My friends like those simulation games, like Ragnarok and Red Alert. I personally go for the fps, but only have Halo right now. Try getting CS 1.6, if you like shooters.

fx5200.. i hate that card. i tried playing guildwars with that.. lmao it was a horrible experience.

kchi55 said:
what's a gamer without starcraft? lol.. definitely buy that.. it's old but still fun. and its only 20$ for battlechest. i wouldnt recommend cs1.6, the fps would be really bad, and game play almost impossible.. it wouldnt be a very fun experience.
Wow, I forgot about starcraft! :p

You can basically buy any game that requires less than 256MB of RAM and less than a 1GHz processor and 32mb vid card..

You'd get different experiences with the speed, performance and whatnot of each particular game. If the computer is old, you might want to go with older games that are made for those type of computers, or just buy more RAM or something.

get starcraft... you will lose like a week of your life....

cs 1.6 would probably run, possibly day of defeat 1 (1.3 to be precise i think...)

Dev0115 said:
Red alert 2..

i loved this game!!!! infact command and conquer was the first game i ever got addicted to. then it was a slippy slope after that leading to a bad case of RSI in my right wrist when such titles as cod and bf came out. my god i need a girlfriend... ohh wait i have one!! good bye suckers..! :)

Back
Top Bottom