Ok this is a stupid question but...

fetus

In Runtime
Ok this is may seem really stupid but, what could have caused my folder icons to change? I'm pretty sure they did it on their own or as a result of something seemingly irrelevant that I did. How can I change them back to the way they used to look?

folder8vx.jpg

yeah, go to the folder where that is and right click on any empty space and click on "view" and then go down and select "icons" from the menu. that will change them from what you had before (tiles) to icons, which is the one you like.

It didn't work, all it did was switch it to icons but it retained the same weird-looking graphic for the folder. I want it to look like the top folder again.

EDIT: Nevermind it went back to normal...for some reason...

hmm that's spooky.

I can't think of anything else than a virus of some kind or then there could be a problem with the OS.

99nasha said:
Havent you switched the theme to windows classic veiw?

Yeah, I also think somehow the theme has been changed. Have you tried changing it?

Right click on the desktop, click properties, on the themes tab make sure the dropdown box is on 'Windowws XP' and click OK.

This should hopefully revert everything back to how XP was when it was first installed

Back
Top Bottom