Ok need some help

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
something has confused me. can someone help me find two drives with cd rw r and dvd r and rw then a mother board that is compatible with those to drives and has a 939 socket and a agp 4x/8x slot if they can i would greatly appreciate it.

any two cdrw + dvdrw ide drives

an MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum mobo, i just upgraded from one and sold mine, very good board.

whats confusing you??

you don't need two drives for cd-r-rw and dvd-r-rw, one dvd drive will do it all. Something like a Plextor or NEC dvd drive is good and inexpensive

the whole ide drives. i can find a motherboard with them. and that board i cant get off new egg its only refurbished. and i want a board around 70bucks or down. not expensive its for a build for a freind.

Feircepc said:
the whole ide drives. i can find a motherboard with them. and that board i cant get off new egg its only refurbished. and i want a board around 70bucks or down. not expensive its for a build for a freind.

How can you not find a board with them. I think just about every board has ide support.

you must have used ide before! hard disks, cd drives, pplug into them! you must have! its a 40 pin connector. the pins are in two rows creating a long thin connector.

yes like every motherboard has 2 of these connectors supporting 4 devices.

Back
Top Bottom