Ok internet explorer freaking out

Smartpart

In Runtime
So my new comp just starting freaking out in internet explorer. My file , edit view, favorites, tools, help, and when it comes out like its on so if i hit f the menu comes out for file but it goes crazy...

Try downloading FIREFOX brouser , and play with that its much better and faster
than IE, you don't have to set it as default so you can still use IE aswell.

Or, or, or.... if you don't wanna use IE at all, you can always install the IE tab extension in Firefox.

Try resetting Internet Explorer back to its default settings. This removes all changes that have been made to Internet Explorer since it was installed, but it does not delete your favorites or feeds.

1. Close all Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. Click Reset.
6. When you are done, click Close, and then click OK.
7. Close Internet Explorer and reopen it for the changes to take effect.

This is an excellent example of the wrong answer:
"Use this software, not that software because it sucks" is not a good answer. He's looking for a fix for a specific problem, so let's help with that instead of suggesting using a different browser.

Try resetting Internet Explorer back to its default settings. This removes all changes that have been made to Internet Explorer since it was installed, but it does not delete your favorites or feeds.

1. Close all Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. Click Reset.
6. When you are done, click Close, and then click OK.
7. Close Internet Explorer and reopen it for the changes to take effect.

This is an excellent example of the wrong answer:

"Use this software, not that software because it sucks" is not a good answer. He's looking for a fix for a specific problem, so let's help with that instead of suggesting using a different browser.
I was offering a alternative not a solution, I used to use IE all the time and got fed up with sudden crashes and IE has uncounted a problem and had to close crap so I switched to Fire fox, never looked back since.

Back
Top Bottom