ok... im getting tired of this

ndatoxicity

Daemon Poster
ok guys, im seriously getting tired of changing all these parts, as im sure you are hearing it from me... but i took all the advice you guys gave me, and mixed and matched them into a new build... which i hope is perfect

i still havent asked my dad how much he will give me for this, so i might be able to upgrade to my ultimate system... but here it goes (hopefully) one last time...

-SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-S223F

-GIGABYTE GZ-X7BMDX-400 Black SECC / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

-Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

-GIGABYTE GA-MA770-UD3 AM2+/AM2 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard

-SAPPHIRE 100265HDMI Radeon HD 4830 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card

-FSP Group SAGA+ 450R 450W ATX12V Power Supply

-OCZ Platinum 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2P10664GK

-AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz Socket AM2+ 95W Dual-Core black edition Processor Model AD775ZWCGHBOX

Subtotal: $479.92
Shipping: $7.92

Grand Total: $487.84

plus i have a $5 off coupon from newegg... i also will need a keyboard/mouse combo which i can just get cheap at fry's or whatever, and ill steal the speakers off my old system...

I'd get a faster proc. but thats just me, drop some on the RAM or something and get a faster core man .

yeah, but a tri core is rly cheap right now, and the overhead is wayyyyy more then you will get out of that.

yeah, but a tri core is rly cheap right now, and the overhead is wayyyyy more then you will get out of that.

i dont really like triple cores :\ but i guess ill take a look...

these really arent as cheap as you make them out to be lol

That looks decent.

Why don't you find out exactly how much your dad is going to give you before you finalize a build. . .

That looks decent.

Why don't you find out exactly how much your dad is going to give you before you finalize a build. . .

yeah... im just afraid to ask him :X

i feel like he is willing to buy the whole thing... but, i dont want to go all out on this thing because
A) hes cheap, and so am i
B) i dont feel so great about the while building thing
C) i dont want to wring him out for tons of cash lol

A) No biggy. Lot's of us are.

B) Hey, you have an entire community here to help.

C) Just show him the current list and see what he says. The worse he can do is say no. :D

A) No biggy. Lot's of us are.

B) Hey, you have an entire community here to help.

C) Just show him the current list and see what he says. The worse he can do is say no. :D

true... i will probably show him coming up here soon...

i probably won't order these parts until summer is here...

how long do the parts take to ship? and how long would a first time build take?

also, what do you think about the processor? will there be bottlenecking? and is it easy to overclock this one like prodigy said w/o buying an aftermarket cooler?

and is that case good? cuz its made of plastic... and, idk

Back
Top Bottom