Ok, help me out here....

dude it doesnt matter what the hell ur age is, if he wants to get a good pc y not? just cuz ur all older doesnt mean u should get better perf than a 10 yr old. if hes willing to spend 500 of his own money (and trust me thats alot for a 10 yr old) to get a good pc u cant just say go cheap cuz hes 10

Windex said:
he's goona control navy nuclear missile silos with a graphical world interface drawnout by satellite signal.
you see, the younger kids have better eye hand coordination..

Hey! Let's not talk about kids operating missle silos like that... I'm on a covert mission, you see?
:D

... If this is really appropriate, I doubt, but I'm just kidding.

mr.monger said:
dude it doesnt matter what the hell ur age is, if he wants to get a good pc y not? just cuz ur all older doesnt mean u should get better perf than a 10 yr old. if hes willing to spend 500 of his own money (and trust me thats alot for a 10 yr old) to get a good pc u cant just say go cheap cuz hes 10

Monger, i never said get a good system so dont put words in mymotuh please. I was stating that at the age of 10, he wouldnt be playing gfx intesive games now would he? I don't think so....

yeah, seriouisly. when i was 10 i was playing with batman action figures. so unless today's getrneration is getting outta hand, i suggest he tone it down. i mean its cool if he wants that good stuff but save a ltitle money and have a good system later when he's older. i doubt other 10 year old will be jealous of his system.

I say go for proccesing power....i would love for him to get the best system possible just i dont know qabout the gfx card

even 786mb is a little much for a ten year old, just get him some nice 512, like some corsair XMS or Geil Ultra, Or muskin High Perf lvl II.

Yea dude, sometimes when you build a system for someone else you start thinking like it's your system but you ned to think..This kid is 10, what does he really need? 512 is fine and he doesnt need a great gfx card...get a better processor witht he money you will save down grading.

yeha, itll last u longer in the long run. to upgrade, ull need to have to start all over with a new cpu, mobo, etc. jsut get the better cpu and u can just upgrade later with the graphics card, memory, etc.

Back
Top Bottom