oil cooled computer!

hok people it's set in stone, mr. feesh is comming over 2 my house 2day and we are going 2 do this thing!! *crowd cheers* :p first we are going 2 put my old gateway 2000 in the oil just 2 make sure that the computer is going 2 be ok and we don't ruin a good computer. then we will attempt to overclock the bi*** using some program...but we don't kno wat cuz we havn't found one that could help us with it. if any1 can give programs that would be very appreaciated!!!(sp) so yea feesh is going 2 get the oil and comming over. we'll take lots of pics and i'll continuiously update on this thread of corse :p (sp again) so yea we are really hoping 2 get one of the computers to overclock! none the less it's gunna be mostly an all day project but it's gunna be fun! my moms being stupid and wont let us do it inside so were going 2 do it on my front porch most likly so that we can get internet on the oil cooled comp! so prepare yourselves with popcorn cuz the mooseman is gunna b taken pics and probably a video as well!!

for oc'ing the cpu u will need to flash the mobo bios.

Just get a bios that supports oc'ing and then flash it to the mobo.

mammikoura said:
for oc'ing the cpu u will need to flash the mobo bios.

Just get a bios that supports oc'ing and then flash it to the mobo.
well i'm not familliar with flashing the bois but we'll see. right now casey has arrived and we are setting things ^!!! putting hd's into the gateway and what not and soon we will test the temps with air cooling! :)

high, it's me casey aka feesh. we are not going to use johnathans(mooseman) gateway 2000 b/c it is dumb....er it doenst work;we will now use my 1.3 AMD named "OMG!". we have failed to find any good oc programs, so we are just damn thing in the oil and take the tepratures(sp?) of the cpu and the oil itself.

edit: we are using burn in to run performence(SP?) tests. it's cool!!!! :p

ok here is the deal. our tests= FAIL :( we didnot get 2 put the computer into the oil because we think the computer we were going 2 use was fried when we put a different PSU into the computer that we were testing. now no matter what PSU we plug in nothing happens. sad news i kno we still got some pics and a few funny things. we will still try one thing before we completly give up. the gateway 2000 *crowd awes* we will swich processors in it because the 400MHz one feesh gave me may be a broken 1! so we will see and probably be wrapping this up soon

Back
Top Bottom