oil cooled computer!

lhuser said:
I'd say the Pentium D XE 860 or whatever would defintaly pass the 10GHZ line

impossible, they cap off at like 7Ghz with a cascade. The conroes might be able to do ~8Ghz because of the 65nm process.

ea it's been done before and thats what inspired us to try it. it's hard 2 find results and it'll be alot of fun we might not get 2 doing it this weekend but if not we will do it this comming weekend, it'll be the start of the holiday yay!! :D

sry u guys about not having started it yet. my computer is down (HD still not at newegg for RMA, just sent it 2day) so i'll hopefully get 1 very soon. i really need the HD 2 record and put the pics on :p we are most likley going 2 do the tests this friday evening or saterday morning!

liquid gold(if it could be liquid at room tempurature) would work best but that is not possible. Liquid gold has a specific heat of about 160 versus the 1100 of air, or 4000 for water, therefor the gold would obsorb the heat very fast but also it would loose it fast once it is not expossed making your computer problem below room tempurature. AHH the possiblities!!!

Back
Top Bottom