oh uh, my videos are wierd?!?!?

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
okay, out of nowhere when i play movies or videos in any of my media players, the picture is all wierd, and the colours are messed up, and i have no clue what hapened. Sorry i cant reall explain the picture that well, its like all messed up colours, and really really bright...

and...it started with wondows media player, so i reinstalled it just in case, and it didnt fix the problem, so i used quicktime and the same thing was happening.

Hmm...some video cards have settings for displaying video.

So go to your video card settings and to advanced and check for video display settings, and see if anythings been tampered with. That could be the only source of the problem

I hope this helps :)

ohh truu...i just updated my video card drivers..i just checked, and i cant find a video settings options, and everything else looks to be normal

Yeah, that might be why then. So go and check, and if theres a setting to set them to default, do so :)

i just did a system restore, and its fine now. i'll probably try to update the drivers again to see if it was really the driver's fault

Yeah, it must have been since you updated and then the problem occured. Doing a System Restore would have just recovered the old driver you had before.

That happened to me just yesterday actually i updated my x600 and the whole screen went gray on me so i did a system restore and vwala. But i haven't tried downloading the new drivers.

Back
Top Bottom