oh great

TRDCorolla said:
Go ahead and give it a try. It has warranty on it so you can always return it. Might be a painful process to deal with. But serious though. That Rosewill PSU is the exact same price as that Antec I showed you. You should've got that Antec one instead. If you want to go cheap, the Aspire one is decent one.
the rosewill had a $16 discount with the processor i got. and now, i cant do anything about cancelling my order. it's already at stage 3. all the processing has been done, and its about to be shipped.

and the reviews werent too bad, so ill just try my luck.

natej315 said:
the ram i got is cheaper. it's $115-$10rebate. and as for a case, u can get the one i got. it has 4 fan openings (top, front, back, side). and it looks good. and if u like red or yellow, they have those cases in that color, and they're like $10 cheaper than the rest.

Grr, and I thought I was the first being able to make to the AM2 before others :mad:

Oh well, I am buying one this summer...to make it more performent. I would have lots of fun...

You'll be fine with Socket AM2. If it was me, I would get the Core 2 Duo. You're going to see a shift in usage as more people will migrate over to Intel soon enough :p. Hey, it's whoever makes the best.

TRDCorolla said:
Hey, it's whoever makes the best.
no, its whoever makes the best for a reasonable price, and intel is doing just that. i dont expect that all the premade computer will immediatly switch to conroe. i dont even expect it to hit mainstream in america until maybe christmas.

Well, Intel and AMD will always keep cost in mind. They're not going to be coming out with a wildly expensive Conroe CPU. There will be a variety of options to choose from depending on how fast you want the CPU to be, just like the CPUs used for Socket AM2. Of course, each company will have top of the line stuff that will be in the thousands, but who could afford that? A few hundred dollars is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom