oh great

sol?

anyway, once i get this from newegg and get it up and running, im definately gonna put some pics up. that case is so cool!

TRD is SOL because he didnt get the better PSU.

(Shit outta luck)

Although, hes not really SOL, because its working for him, just it sucks he didnt get the better one, Lol.

I dont see too much difference, other then dual fans. Thats the only major thing I see. Although, there were differences that I didnt understand, Lol :p

LOL, look at the MTBF. The Aspire last longer than Antec, ROFL. *sigh*. It stands for the average time a device will function before failing. I think for the money, the Aspire is a great PSU. Maybe Ninja will change his mind and get what I got.

is that cheaper psu doing good for u? cuz u guys always say "dont get a psu that cheap" or like "get something for at least $60". idk. i think ill stick with the one u posted first. it is modular, and has sli support. plus comes with sleeves.

I'm still running the Aspire PSU and hasn't failed me yet. Actually from the specs. the Aspire is suppose to last longer than the Antec PSU if you look at the MTBF. Not that I'm saying that Antec is bad or anything like that. It's still a good PSU. Just whatever you can afford.

does it power pcie's alright? and can it support dual video cards? it doesnt natively, but can it handle it?

Back
Top Bottom