Which office suite do you use?

Microsoft Office 2000 on my notebook (it works fine since I don't use it a bunch, so no need to upgrade)

Open Office on my desktop (just to try it out)

I prefer MS Office, but don't plan on upgrading anytime soon because the MS office suite costs more than a MS OS which is ridiculous to me...

I prefer MS Office, but don't plan on upgrading anytime soon because the MS office suite costs more than a MS OS which is ridiculous to me...

I prefer the interface of MS office, outlook is also a pretty good program. The cost is a major factor for me, it's too expensive. I prefer open office overall because it's free, I've told them to add a mail client but they still haven't done it :(

I use open office, i din't like office 07 but want to downgrade to 03 but cant find a dl or torrent anywhere.

I prefer the interface of MS office, outlook is also a pretty good program. The cost is a major factor for me, it's too expensive. I prefer open office overall because it's free, I've told them to add a mail client but they still haven't done it :(

Just DL thunder bird and use that.

Just DL thunder bird and use that.

I just downloaded it a few days ago. I really like it, I tried it back with version 1.5 but wasn't as impressed as with the latest version. I find it faster, lighter on resources and more customizable. It has a lot of the same features outlook does but it doesn't cost anything. I also like that it's easier to setup a gmail account than with previous versions of thunderbird.

I just downloaded it a few days ago. I really like it, I tried it back with version 1.5 but wasn't as impressed as with the latest version. I find it faster, lighter on resources and more customizable. It has a lot of the same features outlook does but it doesn't cost anything. I also like that it's easier to setup a gmail account than with previous versions of thunderbird.

Yeah, I couldn't ever get 1.5 to work with my gmail account.. but 3.0 is really good.

Back
Top Bottom