Office 2000

tech01

Beta member
Hello everyone I am new to this site. I have a question about Office 2000. I have a customer that has saved her spreedsheets to her favorites. I know that this was very stupid and she was also using the administator account. I have created her a new account and moved her spreadsheets to her my documents under her new account. However I cannot open the spreadsheets because it is requesting the office disk. Is there anyway for me to get around this? Any help or advise would be great. Thanks... ;)

GEt the disk and pop it in silly goose :)
or try logging onto the admin account again udk if that will help but try it if nto let us know :)

Natalye because it was installed on the admin account which is fine. However when you create a new account office looks at it like you are trying to install in on a new computer. Nate if she had the disk I of course would have put it in. However that is not the cause.

tech01 said:
Natalye because it was installed on the admin account which is fine. However when you create a new account office looks at it like you are trying to install in on a new computer. Nate if she had the disk I of course would have put it in. However that is not the cause.
yeah haah sorry :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom