oem op systems

convergecult

In Runtime
o so ive been reading and i have found lost of articles that say when you buy and oem version of say xp it can only be used once? my mb is failing and i would like to reinstall my oem xp disk on my new mb but i heard i can't. and i do not have the cash to keep buying a new disk

You should be ok, you might need to get in touch with MS. Just tell them you had a hardware failure and they should give you another code.

i planned on upgrading in the future but i might as well get it over with now so i do not have to re due it later

If its just hardware faliure, tell MS you had a virus and needed to reformat. It works everytime.

Just make sure your system is compatible before you take the plunge. Goto the MS website and download the vista upgrade advisor.:)

If its just hardware faliure, tell MS you had a virus and needed to reformat. It works everytime.
How does that work? Surely if you had a virus, you wouldnt need to swap out hardware, so there wouldnt be a problem.:)

i have been told about this way before but i was unsure. im getting a new mb and another gig of ram (2 total) so i believe ill be fine on vista.

Back
Top Bottom