OC is STABLE @ 4.00Ghz :D :D

I thought I recall seeing that VTT voltage was a big factor in the life of 45nm CPU's. I might be wrong.

Those are really good CPU volts for being at 4 Ghz.

here's the ocz screenshot of my OC.

EDIT: removed image
Nice

I thought I recall seeing that VTT voltage was a big factor in the life of 45nm CPU's. I might be wrong.
VTT is the FSB voltage and while it is a "little" elevated at 1.35V the long term effect is probably negligible over the cpu lifespan, that said, if it will run stable at a lower VTT then by all means run it lower.

I'd be more concerned with the NB voltage at 1.66V, if possible try to get down to 1.5V or at the very minimum under 50°C for the NB chip

Those are really good CPU volts for being at 4 Ghz.
I concur, that's a nice OC at 1.264 (real), though with the stated bios Vcore at 1.3625V the Vdrop/droop is frighteningly substantial. :eek:

@OP, what is the VID of your chip?

i got my 940 Phenom to 3.4 stable, tried 3.6Ghz but havnt ran P95 with that Ghz yet though.

That is pretty good OCing for ur first time around though ;)

either its luck or just good research, lol

i got my 940 Phenom to 3.4 stable, tried 3.6Ghz but havnt ran P95 with that Ghz yet though.

That is pretty good OCing for ur first time around though ;)

either its luck or just good research, lol
Your sig is too long. It needs to be => 4 lines

Managed to lower voltages in BIOS.

Vore @ 1.35625
NB @ 1.34
VTT @ 1.20

I don't think i could go any lower...cause when i run prime95 i am getting rounding errors. Unless rounding errors are something else besides vcore being low.

Back
Top Bottom