I have been receiving this error for quite a while now. Most of the time it only happens while I am gaming.
I have been trying to figure this out but I am getting frustrated. I don't know what to do.
It seems to happen alot more frequent when I have my CPU overclocked to 3.2ghz. It still happens at stock settings but not as much.
Here is what I have done so far.
1. I had the video card replaced through eVGA, orginal card was fine
2. tested the memory with memtest, no errors
3. thought maybe Vista was the problem but still happens with Windows 7
4. Since it happened more frequent when overclocked, I replaced the PSU
5. I passed a few different stability tests like OCCT, Prime 95, Intel Burn Test, and Furmark
I guess it is possible that the MOBO is bad, maybe a bad PCI-e slot. Anyway to tell for sure.
What about the CPU voltage? Could that have anything to do with it? Is it possible to have the voltage to high? Right now I am 1.32
Thermaltake Armor case--Gigabyte P-35 DS3L--Intel Q6600@3.2ghz--Tuniq Tower 120--OCZ 4gb(2x2) DDR2 800 ram--EVGA 8800GTS 512mb--Corsair 850HX PSU--Windows 7 Pro 64bit