Nvidia vs. ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomtm said:
lol atis work flawesly...maybe they were noobs puttin abuse to them, ati forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey no 1 likes you and my friends are like pros

its just that ATI sucks and Nvidia pwns since that there both getting new Nvidia's and alot of other people think ATI sucks

ATI had there time but now there crap and Nvidia pwns

So? The 6600 GT is designed as a mid-range card. The X800 XT is designed as a high-end card. It's like comparing a Lamborghini and a Toyota.

Exactly, comparing the x800 series to the 6800 series makes sense, but not to the 6600 series. And besides, a lot of this discussion is childish. I mean, for a lot of the comparisons, the difference is really just a few FPS.

yes and your actual system performance makes a difference as well too!! if you got a crappy system and a good GC then your fram rates will be low no matter what. duh.

and soem peoople go out and put x800s in a dell and expect it to blow them away instead it blows them a fart!!! ha ha ha!

soem people have!!!! two people I talked to on msn did that as a joke and the dell didnt last very long! the cards were safe though!!!

they did that to some school pcs and they never got introuble since the admin went and threw the dells away!

those people I talked to tried to see how long those dells would last putting them though hell and they lasted a total of 2 hours and 10 mins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom