Nvidia vs. ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN said:
nVidia currently has the upper hand with SLi. However, that could change with AMR coming out from ATi.

You mean IF ATI manages to pull it off ;).

why are you guys suddenly bashing ati when nvidia comes out with the 6xxx series, ati is just as good as nvidia if not better. when ati releases its version of SLi, you guys will be leaving your nvidia and then bashin the nivida series. i believe ati is smart and letting nvidia come up with the new technology first so they can make theirs better than theres and in time get more customers and leaving nvidia in the dust. its ashame that you need TWO 6800's to beat ONE x850xtpe!!!!! think of it when its even TWO vs TWO, who will win then??????

LOL Wait till nVIDIA comes out with their 6900's! We'll see who's talkin' then. :D Who said that I'll leave nVIDIA when ATI comes out with AMR? Who even said that they could even pull it off? No. I shall always be a loyal nVIDIA customer, regardless of what happens. :)

-Alvino
Once a nVIDIA customer, always an nVIDIA customer. :)

and lets wait till ati comes out with the x900xtpe who will be talkin then? and on some benchmarks TWO 6800ultras cannot beat ONE radeon x850xtpe..enough said.

Either way, even if ATI owns the high-end market, guess who owns the mid-range market? nVIDIA! LOL And how many people use high-end? (excluding AMD ZEN LOL jk) If you compare how many people use high-end and mid-range, you'll see that our country isn't full of rich people that can afford $400 video cards, regardless of whos better in that category.

Actually I didn't. :D I got it for $279 from newegg.com, so don't try to smartass me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom