Nvidia GPU

its like 46 idle...but i dont think i see the dots as sono as i start playing,,,they come after a little while

ok i checked it out..the purple dots come about 2 mins after i start playing. so what do you guys think i should do now? oh yea alvino im using the 66.93 drivers now too. so whats the problem? i cant figure it out

ok i just got off doom 3 and went straight to CSS...as soon as i joined a romo this is what i saw...

thats not supposed to be like that..everything purple is supposed to be same color as ground almost

ok so anyone got any ideas after seeing the pics?

>edit<

well im off to bed, school tomorrow, ill check this tomorow morning hoefully someone knows something!!!!

You mean those big green dot at the upper left corner? It doesn't appear to be serious because the screenshots show you having good graphics and I can see everything.

Uninstall all games affected then, remove your video card from your system and reinstalling it again. Physically pull it out and back in, reinstall new drivers. Install game one at a time to test. Don't know if it will work, but worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom