nvidia GEforce2

coolcomputer89 said:
I need to know if it is possible to switch out my sis graphics card in my laptop for the Nvidia GEforce 2.
well im not a laptop person but Im sure 99% of the laptops arn't upgradable on graphics cards. If you get a Geforce 2 it mit even be worse than your current SIS onboard

Yeah, you can change graphics cards in a laptop, but you should have a professional do it since laptops are harder to work on than desktops.

I don't think that card would be much better than what you have so I really wouldn't bother.

coolcomputer89 said:
i have to have it in order for swat 4 to run on it
woh? You think swat 4 will play on Gforce 2. Need for speed underground just barly plays it on everything low

if your geforce is an actual desktop card.. then don't bother, that thing isn't going to work on a laptop. Upgrading laptops is very impractical, usually only hard drives, ram, and CPUs can be upgraded.. the rest, well, doesn't usually work out.

the minimum specs required is a geforce, it runs perfectly on my desktop, i know exactly which card i need for the laptop. I was just wondering if it was possible to switch cards out

I don't think you can switch them... laptop video cards and desktop video cards are not the same.

i know i can't switch a laptop card for a desktop card. I was just asking if i could buy a new laptop card and put it in place of my old one

Back
Top Bottom