Nvidia G force 6600

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hello just now I got my self a new graphics card and I not long before my holiday this week got a AMD 3500 and a asus mainboard with 450 watt Psu.

I have onboard graphics that I was using. can somone give me a step by step, because I know I have to disable the intergrated graphics and stuff, I have a good knoledge on pc's but I have never actually done this before.

Do I disable the onboard graphics and then turn it off and install the new card and then turn it on?

Go into your bios, and find where to disable onboard graphics, or choose which graphics interface you want, switch that from onboard, to like PCIe, AGP, whever your card is. Then, uninstall the drivers on you OS, install the new card, install the new drivers... and there you have it! :)

I got a little question, I've done it all, I see a big change, but sometimes when I play a game at first it sort of jaggers and stutters slightly and sort of clears up, but it's not that bad, what could this be??

I have yes.. But I am unsure if there the new ones, I bought it about 2 hours ago and I can't seem to find my card on the nvidia site.

Do I need to set the performance settings on the card from quality to High performance or do I leave all this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom