Nvidia error

Zwogon

Solid State Member
i got this nvidia error message which i didnt understand and it sounds kind of "dangerous" lol.. what do i do?

94c94a66.jpg

How many watts is your power supply? Did you remember to connect the dedicated power source to the card? It just means that the card is not receiving enough power due to either a low wattage PSU or possibly that you did not connect the dedicated power source like i asked. It won't damage the card but it means that it will probably not work properly for (as in screen flickering, games crashing, etc).

If your power supply is powerful enough, it might be that your sharing the power molex connector you've connected to the card with another component, which is taking too much power away for the video card to be connected with it.

So make sure you have a separete power line fromy our PSU to your card.

yea make sure you have a dedicated power source (the molex connector directly 2 the video card and nothing else) and yea PSU wattage is important >.<

If you have an AGP card (like me) thoes higher end cards starting with the 6600GT need there own power dongle. Make sure it dident fall off. That happend to me once and it was just because my power dongle feel off my board.

Yeah, there was some loose cable there.. it fixed both my problems ("my cd drive doesnt work") thx

Back
Top Bottom