nvidia driver issue

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
i just got my new computer with a evga 6800gt video card so i updated the drivers for battlefield 2 and now everytime i watch a trailer for a movie online its all screwed up is there any way to fix this?

Uninstall the drivers for your video card then restart ur computer and reinstall the drivers and see if that works.

uninstall the new drivers and reinstall the older set. Sometimes the newer drivers just don't work with what you have installed on your system. wait 30-45 days and all fixes will be in and you will be able to update them.

Sometimes it takes awhile for them to fix the bugs or sometimes the drivers just plain aren't that good. Hell, I had more luck with the 66.93 drivers than the 71.84, so the newer ones aren't always better.

i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didnt work and i cant use the old drivers because they dont work with battlefield 2 so i guess i'll just have to wait for them to fix it

You sure you did it the right way though? I mean I'm not questioning your intelligence or anything, but it's also possible you did it the wrong way. Go to add/remove programs in the control panel and then look for the display drivers and remove them, double check that it's all gone by looking through my computer and stuff and then restart and try downloading the drivers again. Still might not work, but it's worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom