Nvidia 7600Gt or X1300PRO

Alienownage

In Runtime
As most of u know i am building a new comp, i was wondering if i should go with the 7600gt's or the x1300pro, if i went with the x1300 i could save some money by getting a non SLI mobo, also its a combo item with the 3800+ x2 i wana get... what do u guys think is a better card. how does it compare with the 7600gt and the x800? Thanks

the 7600GT is easily faster than an x1300pro.. against an x800.. somewhat closer performance I think.. but overall the 7600GT is a better card. It's newer and has more features.

7600gt is still faster than a x1600. i say just go for the 7600gt, the savings on newegg combos are rarely noticeable.

the 7600GT is much better than a x1600. Honestly, i'd say the 7600GT is the BEST budget video card in the world right now.

Umm... I think you should go with the SLI motherboard because once you do start to feel some sluggishness from your GPU you'll want to upgrade, and instead of forking out 300 bucks to get back into a playable FPS rate you could just toss in another 7600 and get 2x the power.

I'd recommend you don't go cheap on the motherboard as it limits your possibilities in the future. If you're going to game make sure you get a good CPU also. I've seen 6800 on the lowest settings doing 30 FPS on cs:s cause the CPU was bottlenecking.

Also Nvidia seems to be a better company, with the support and drivers.

Alienownage said:
As most of u know i am building a new comp, i was wondering if i should go with the 7600gt's or the x1300pro, if i went with the x1300 i could save some money by getting a non SLI mobo, also its a combo item with the 3800+ x2 i wana get... what do u guys think is a better card. how does it compare with the 7600gt and the x800? Thanks
Yeah the 7600GT beats the X1600XT i think its the best budget card out

in general, its better to just get one card. that way u can expand later on. plus, sli isnt fully utilized in most programs. and that processor is gonna be hella nice once u get it up and running. plus, u can oc those pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom