Nvida Gforce Or Other

Doom3

Solid State Member
When i get my gaming computer i would like to know which graphic card is the best of these 3 for games!

ASUS NVIDIA GFORCE4 TI4200 8X AGP 64MB VIDEO OUT
ASUS NVIDIA GFORCEFX 5200 128MB VIDEO OUT
ATI RADEON 9000 128MB

And a little extra question is this Mother Board any good,

ASUS P4S800 w/Audio,800/533FSB. 1AGP, 5PCI,3x DDR RAM (PENTIUM 4)

The Motherboard is fine . For games i would say the fx5200 but for a TINY TINY bit more you could get the fx5600 which is better then the 5200.Also you get Direct X9 Support on the fx cards better for new games.

Yeah - go for the 'ASUS NVIDIA GFORCEFX 5200 128MB VIDEO OUT'; its only a bit smaller than the one I have and i've seen it against better models that the ATi 9000 and it outstrips most that I've seen by far. The other nVidia one is a bit silly compared to the other two as it only has 64MB which would be a restraint on very new games.

The Sickness has a good point - the 5600 would be better and as far as I know it is not that much more expensive. A good jump to make although I don't know the difference in price would be to the 5200 256MB one which I have. I can truely say that the more RAM on there makes for a far superior loading time and graphics.

but it really depends on your budget and your personal preference as to which you buy!

Do they still make geforce 4 TIs they where the nuts. My brother had a GF4MX there are very good. Is the geforce 3TI200 good?

Back
Top Bottom