Now tell me how bad my computer is

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
I just downloaded Speedfan to check my computers temperature and found the local temp at 59C the remote temp at 89C and the HD0 at 57C

Also it found out that my computer is not 64 bit the 2 fans in the computer are not working and that i have a MAXTOR 6L040J2 (40.0GB) hard drive (Not a well known brand to me) and just so u no i am just running firefox and my antivirus

I have a feeling that that is kind of bad :confused:

The local temp which is the temp inside your case is 138F, 192F for your remote temp (don't know lol), and 134F for your HD. I'm not as familiar with computers as I used to be, but I don't think those temperatures are to hot. Check to see if the fans on your computer are running by putting your hand behind the computer and see if you can feel air blowing and see if the hair is warm or cool. Also you should open you're case and see if the fan on top of the heatsink is running while your computer is on. Your computer would be fried if it wasn't but you never know.

LOL this computer dosent have a cpu fan only a heat sink and the air behind the computer i think is the power supply (i have another one in there but it now working

ok i ju7st opened it up and saw that i do have a cpu fan and that the power connector was not pluged into the mobo so now the temps have went down to the 30s but the HD is still 50(lowered 7c) But i hope i dont sound like an idiot when i say i have 2 fans in there and the one cpu one is now working the psu is still going but there is one half way into the psu that i think is the psu fan

(i am tired and i might not make sence)

Here are some oother specs:

PLEASE REPORT TO SPEEDFAN@ALMICO.COM
DEBUG INFO : INTIMER REENTRANCY AVOIDED.
Win9x:NO 64Bit:NO GiveIO:YES SpeedFan:YES
I/O properly initialized
Linked ISA BUS at $0290
Linked Intel 82801BA ICH2 SMBUS at $EFA0
Found nVidia GeForce FX 5200
Linked nVidiaI2C0 SMBUS at $3D403E3F
Linked nVidiaI2C1 SMBUS at $3D403637
Linked nVidiaI2C2 SMBUS at $3D405051
Scanning ISA BUS at $0290...
SuperIO Chip=LPC47m14x (PLEASE REPORT)
Sensor's Base Address : $0800
Scanning Intel SMBus at $EFA0...
ADM1025 (ID=$29) found on SMBus at $2D
INFO: sensor is not (yet) monitoring
INFO: sensor started by SPEEDFAN
Scanning I2CNVidia SMBus at $3D403E3F...
Scanning I2CNVidia SMBus at $3D403637...
Scanning I2CNVidia SMBus at $3D405051...
SMART Enabled for drive 0
Found MAXTOR 6L040J2 (40.0GB)
End of detection
Error loading event -->
CfgVersion=01.0001
EventsVersion=01.0001

Lol that doesn't make sense, did you put the computer together yourself because it seems like you might have some problems.

lol i bought it 5 years ago and i think i never noticed that it was unpluged
Dumb Factory ppl - i hate me computer - that y i am going to custom one that will b preaty good - this computer dosent even support ddr2 memory =\

Your computer is like nasa super PC compared to mine. My PC is pentium 3, and the oldest graphics cards available, and 40 GB hard disk, plus 125MB ram. LOL. So i'm gonna get a new PC.

Your computer is like nasa super PC compared to mine. My PC is pentium 3, and the oldest graphics cards available, and 40 GB hard disk, plus 125MB ram. LOL. So i'm gonna get a new PC.

LOL nice rig man. as for the temperatures. you have two fans? the GPU one and CPU one? maybe you should get an extra fan and put it in your case that would most likely bring the HDD temps down quite a bit. my HDD runs at about 30C. and try cleaning out dust cause that can slow down air movement quite a bit and bring temperatures up quite amazingly high.

Back
Top Bottom