Re: 'Nother Q about my comp
Motherboard Specs- MSI P4MAM-V
Support Intel P4 Celeron/Northwood/Prescott/Prescott Celeron CPU
Supports 2 DDR 200/266
400/533 MHz FSB, AGP 4X
Integrated Graphics S3 Graphics ProSavage8 shared up to 32MB
6 SW Channel Audio
Onboard Ehternet 10/100 LAN
Live BIOS/ Driver Update
Fuzzy Logics 4, PC Alert 4
Socket 478 for Intelฎ P4 Celeron/Northwood/Prescott/Prescott Celeron CPU
Supports up to 3.06GHz with FSB 400/533MHz
Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
VIA ProSavageDDR P4M266A Chipset
- Supports 400/533MHz FSB
- S3 Graphics ProSavage8 Integrated Graphics Core
- Supports DDR 200/266 SDRAM.
- Ultra fast 266MB/sec V-Link between Northbridge and Southbridge
- High performance 2D/3D and Video Accelerator
VIAฎ VT8235 Chipset
- Integrated Direct Sound AC'97 Audio.
- Dual Channel Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management
- Integrated USB 2.0 controller.
- Integrated LAN MAC
Supports Four memory banks using two 184-pin unbuffered DDR200/266 DIMM.
Supports up to 2GB memory size.
Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM.
One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 2X/4X slot.
Three PCI 2.2 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface).
One CNR (Communication Network Riser) slot.
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
An IDE Controller on the VT8235 chipset provides IDE HDD/ CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
Can connect up to four IDE devices.
S3 Graphics ProSavage8 Integrated Graphics core upto 32MB.
AC'97 link controller integrated in VIAฎ VT8235
VIA VT1616 6-channel S/W audio codec.
- Compliance with AC97 v2.2 Spec.
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
VIA VT6103 PCI loval bus single-chip Fast Ethernet Controller.
- with external 10/100 Base-T LAN transformer.
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in one chip
- Supports 10Mb/s and 100Mb/s auto-negotation operation.
- Compliance with PCI v.2.2 and PC99 standard.
- Supports ACPI power management.
- 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes.
- 1 serial ports (COM A)
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode.
- 6 USB ports (2.0/1.1) (Rear x 4/ Front x 2).
- 1 RJ-45 LAN jack
- 1 Line-In/Line-Out/Mic-In port
- 1 VGA port.