Not Enough Memory for drivers?

JEevis

Solid State Member
Hello all.
I am currently having a problem of installing my drivers for Windows XP after a re-install of the OS. What i am currently trying to do is have the ability to boot both Ubuntu(linux) and windows XP but for that i assumed that i had to clear the hard drive and install windows using half the hard drive and linux using the other half. I have linux down and i HAD windows re-installed. I was trying to use the utility disk to install the drivers for my system. A couple of teh drivers installed no problem but the other ones werent installing and instead bringing up a command window for half a second so i couldnt even read it. After a while of attempting a print screen to try and read it, i succeeded and found out that it said "You do not have enough memory to run".
here is some of my information from running sudo lshw (checking harware)

*-cpu:0
description: CPU
product: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-55
vendor: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD]
physical id: 5
bus info: cpu@0
version: 15.8.1
slot: Socket M2/S1G1
size: 1800MHz
capacity: 4GHz
width: 64 bits
clock: 200MHz
capabilities: boot fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt rdtscp x86-64 3dnowext 3dnow pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy 3dnowprefetch ts fid vid ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps cpufreq
*-cache:0
description: L2 cache
physical id: 6
slot: L2 Cache
size: 512KiB
capacity: 1MiB
capabilities: synchronous internal write-back
*-cache:1
description: L1 cache
physical id: 0
size: 128KiB
*-cache:2