norton

sfxhewitt

In Runtime
hi guys i just wanna prove somthin to my girlfriend she is gettin a laptop an is gettin norton on how many people agree that she shouldnt ??? thanks:D

Well you have come to the right place with that, Its a swear word on this forum to most but I personally like their Internet security 2005 version but I have seen nothing but bad reviews about there later versions.
If you want a decent AV get NOD32, I run that and Norton Internet Security 2005 with no problems.

Well its not as good as others *cough*NOD32*cough* but it prolly detects some viruses . But its one main design failure is its tendancy to hog up as much apre ram as you have
But you can even get avg which is free and that will perform ok . I have never had problems running avg free on any of my machines . You can also get NOD32 which you have to aquire , either for exchange of money or if you look hard enough for free . Looking at it it is very good and it uses much less resources than norton and in tests is better at detection than norton

Anyone use NIS 2007?
No?...........of course not because your judging your opinions on old crap.

Kind of like when Vista first came out............POS everyone said.
Look how many are using (and loving) it now.

NIS 2007 works great and is NOT a resource hog............It's protected me thorugh alot of issues that the free programs can't match.
What's the old saying...............you get what you pay for.

Anyone use NIS 2007?
No?...........of course not because your judging your opinions on old crap.

Kind of like when Vista first came out............POS everyone said.
Look how many are using (and loving) it now.

NIS 2007 works great and is NOT a resource hog............It's protected me thorugh alot of issues that the free programs can't match.
What's the old saying...............you get what you pay for.

I don't need or want the new version I'm quite happy with the 2005 version and it has an excellent ad blocker feature, theres a well known saying I stick to" If its not broken don't fix it"

Back
Top Bottom