Normal Voltage?

Steppen

Solid State Member
Hi,

I don't know a thing about voltages, so I wondering if they are fine...
I use everest, my comp is a AMD 64 3400 +, 1g of ram, 6600 gt.

Cpu core 1.99V
+3.3 V 3.42 V
+5 V 5.18 V
+12 V 12.25 V
VTR 3.40 V

Is this normal?

Also, in everest it say my fans run at 800-900 RPM, but my BIOS says 1400-1500... Which one to trust?

And, In Everest says my CPU is at 53 C, in my BIOS to, but in SpeedFan it says 40 C... Again, wich one to trust?

Thanks

Ok thanks!

But for the voltage... I don't think my CPU core is normal... ?

I don't overclock by the way.

:)

Your CPU core seems pretty normal to me :)

Anyway, DishDog is right, always trust your bios (hardware) over programs like that (software) since they aren't in control with the system and sometimes give information a bit off from what it actually is :)

Thanks Kage

I don't remember where, but I saw something that said the CPU core should be at 1.5 V something like that... Is it true?

I'll trust my BIOS, but there is no place I can see my voltages, so I have to use Everest... Maybe it's because of that?

Thanks!

Wait. Is the 53C Idle or Load, because if it's idle, it's kind of hot for an AMD. I blieve the AMD processors can only take up to 63C.

Idle... that's one of my other problem, my CPU is running hot...

I bought the Zalman 7000B-Alcu, and I don't know what the problem seem toe, tried everything!

So i guested maybe it was the CPU core that had to many voltage and that's why it was running hot. Before I think it was at 1.45-1.5 V, but since I changed my Power supply (250 watts to 450 watts), it seem that there is a problem!

Thank you for helping me!

go to ur bios and change the voltage, i o/c and my cpu voltage i think is 1.66 or soemthign liek that, 2v seems way too high. also im using the stock cooler and im running at 39 degrees idle and about 44-45 under load.

There is one problem... I think it's because my computer is an HP (the only pieces of HP that are left are the motherboard and the CPU, everything else is changed), my BIOS is kind of restricted. I can't change a thing in it except for like the date and some options that are not quite important.

Thank VERY much you for all your help!

Wait. What about the thermal paste? What are you using? Did you apply it correctly? Are you sure there are no wires intefering with the heatsink? (I bought a Zalman for my GPU, and I didnt notice that the power cord was tripping up the fan, and as a result, my 6800GT overheated. Luckily, I shut it down in time and everything is okay now.)

Back
Top Bottom