nOOb with a processor ?question?

I wonder if you even read this post before you said all those lies. Have you seen what his motherboard is ? It cant even Carry 4 GB's most likley...... Due research before you post and stop caring about your god dam Post Count. Seriously, I've seen ton's of your post around here and all of them are said without any kind of research or knowledge.

BUMP... just kidding....

Couple more questions... =D

According to what 'jarlmaster47' said about upgrading to a new motherboard and processor... I WOULD or WOULDN'T have to reinstall Windows XP? I just need someone to clear that up.

And also, with my current mobo/processor setup:
MSI MS7021 mobo w/ no onboard video (hence legacy card)
AMD Athlon XP2000+ processor
unknown name band 512MB PC2700U DDR 133MHz RAM (what does the "U" stand for?)
legacy S3 Trio32/64 2MB PCI video card (prehistoric, I know LOL)
If I just replace the 512MB memory card with say... a 1GB PC3200 DDR 400MHz piece (or 2GB), would I see any big improvements?

I'll also be adding a newer, but cheapo, PCI video card so I can get 3D capabilities. I was considering this http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2174312&CatId=319 but would anyone recommend anything a little better or 'faster'? I need something cheap (like under $20-$30) but also has 3D rendering.

I know this is an OLD system... I just need something a little more capable until I can build a "REAL" system. LOL...
Any help is greatly appreciated... thanks......

I wonder if you even read this post before you said all those lies. Have you seen what his motherboard is ? It cant even Carry 4 GB's most likley...... Due research before you post and stop caring about your god dam Post Count. Seriously, I've seen ton's of your post around here and all of them are said without any kind of research or knowledge.

You're correct... max is 2 gig LOL

Back
Top Bottom