non-working monitor

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
a few days ago i found a 17 inch monitor in some guys trash. the only problem is it doesnt work lol. when i turn it on, i white screen with black lines comes up, and then it fades to black. then a dull image of whats on the computer screen comes up with black lines accross it and then that fades to black and nothign else happens. anyways i am going to sell it on ebay. it is 17 inch, has speaers attached, the brand is AOC, it can tilt back and forth, swivel side to side, raise and lower, and go into portrait mode. it has all necessary cables included. max res is 1280x1024. in pretty good cosmetic condition.

anyways, to ym question. how much do you gusy think i should sell it for on ebay? like what should i start the bidding at do you think? im what you would call an "ebay noob" i guess lol. here are some pics:

landscapeev9.jpg

portraitds4.jpg

Yeah, there's a reason he threw it away, I wouldn't expect more than like 10-15 bucks out of it. That is if you can sell it since it's broken.

isn't there anything in the seller rules that say selling faulty merchandise is not allowed?,i mean if it does'nt work ? and if not, then isn't there a clause that say's the seller must report any damage to the item ?

i just would'nt want to be in your shoes when the buyer finds out it's worthless..

if you look on ebay there are all kinds of broken monitors that dont work for a low price, like for parts or something. some people i guess like to buy them and try to figure out whats wrong with them or something maybe or use parts from them. idk but ive seen broken monitors on there before. and its not like i would say that it works when it really doesnt, im not that mean lol. just go to the monitor section of ebay and search "reapair" or "parts."

Back
Top Bottom