noise reduction software? has anyone tried it?

brian345

Solid State Member
Noise reduction software? Has anyone tried it?

I came accross this software (www.solicall.com) in another forum. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Any experiences?

Looks good! Don't forget though the best noice canceling comes from the mic itself (if you have a noise canceling mic that is).

OK, so I went over their website and checked out the software for a few days and it and it does a pretty decent job of reducing background noises. I made some SkypeOut calls to cell phones and noticed a change in the incoming audio. Though I'm very ill-informed about the technology I was wondering if someone has any idea how does it work? I believe it's more than the mic itself, coz I recorded a smaple of my voice that made it personalized.

Ummm...are you paranoid? A person can't say anything positive here without being suspected? Well I'm sorry, maybe I'll find a sotware to bash and there will not be a reason for your suspicions (unless you'll think that I'm their competitor). Enough with this patronism!

Yeah give the guy a break, you only stereotyped him by his join date and his newbie statistics. Not every Newbie want to cause unwanted stress.

Back
Top Bottom