Nod32 V3.0

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Anyone else using it? I just upgraded from 2.7. UI has deffinatly improved, and it's over all, an easier setup.

Also, anyone tried their Smart Security (the All-in-one)? I have the trial of that on my lappy and it is just as easy to set up as the normal NOD32 (3.0 version).

Assuming the schedualed scan works like its supposed to, I'll be upgrading the other computers in my house to V3.0, and maybe to Smart Security.

I tested the trial aswell and its just as good as NOD32AV but there antispam is poor.

Well to be honest I had it with a serial and it got flushed out after 2 days so I never played about with that, I went back to Nod32 with the fix and run that with comodo firewall but I still need to find a decent spam blocker,I wish ESET would come out with something like Norton internet security have there adblocker is by far the best Ive ever had.

wait, your normal serial for NOD32 got cleared? That's weird to say the least.

I just finished the first scan with 3.0 and it found a spyware program sitting on the nero 7 vista-compatable trial I had downloaded for work. Unfortunately, it couldn't be cleaned, so I had to delete it...

I might have to get it. I am running v2.7. I dont understand the user interface very well tho. Havent looked into it much tho.

Back
Top Bottom