NOD32 AntiVirus With Bittorent

OtakuBakaA

In Runtime
Hey, ive currently began using NOD32 Anti virus and its wonderful, but when i use bittorent along side with it, it freezes my download at a certain point, is there a way to fix this? THANKX!

OtakuBakaA said:
Hey, ive currently began using NOD32 Anti virus and its wonderful, but when i use bittorent along side with it, it freezes my download at a certain point, is there a way to fix this? THANKX!

Not that I know of, I have used Utorrent (and before that Azureus) alongside Nod32 for ages with no problems. So it sounds like a Bittorrent problem to me.

Try using a different torrent program and see how you go.

try utorrent, that one seems to be lighter on resources. I've never had a problem with it. azureus is also a good program, try one of those and it should help. You could also try modifying some settings in the bittorrent client and see if that helps.

troy272 said:
try utorrent, that one seems to be lighter on resources. I've never had a problem with it. azureus is also a good program, try one of those and it should help. You could also try modifying some settings in the bittorrent client and see if that helps.
Yeah, utorrent is my personal favorite client. Pretty nice. Azureus's only problem is that it's a resource hog.

Back
Top Bottom