No start button, taskbar, desktop icons

Ins4n3_187

Solid State Member
Well i tried to change the text of the Start button to my name, so i was reading a blog with step by step guide to change using resource hacker to get into c/windows/explorer. And so i changed the text did everything else it said and logged of and back on, my wallpaper appears but suddenly im alarmed. i dont see the desktop icons, not even the taskbar or the start button, i cant even right click on the desktop. Ive read a few things but they arnt issues like mine, I saw that other people posted something like this on youtube with a video that showed how to change your start text and the people who replied to them were crap. Right when i repair and fixed my pc from some failures my retarded me wanted to change text and now look. Can somebody help me please! I praise you!

My only way of doing somethings is through Ctrl Alt Del task manager, and i dont think i can get into start from there

you may have messed up windows. did you backup the files you changed? if you did change em back. do not always trust "some blog".

Back
Top Bottom