nice gaming pc price?

£400 for a gaming computer? Could you explain to me how that's going to work please?
Don't tell me, £10 600w power supplies and amd sempron... This guy wants to play Battlefield 2, at current, of the THE most demanding games on the market, If you can build a pc capable of running it without seeing a frame every few seconds I would love to see it done.

alright thanx alot guys im sure ill end up spendin over 800 if i do it one part at a time. Next i think i might have to find someone help me biuld it i here its not that hard with all the manuels and such but we'll have to see. Im so mad i just bought battlefield 2 and i cant even use it.....

Don't worry buddy, it'll be totally worth it! I could've bought a cheaper system a month ago, but by now i'd be thinking, 'wish i'd carried on saving' and so now i've got a budget of £1000, Trust me on this one, what's the point in playing games if you can't enjoy the great quality hey?

Val

teachmeplease said:
alright thanx alot guys im sure ill end up spendin over 800 if i do it one part at a time. Next i think i might have to find someone help me biuld it i here its not that hard with all the manuels and such but we'll have to see. Im so mad i just bought battlefield 2 and i cant even use it.....

Good, maybe by the time you can play it they will patch it up. I had to create a new account because it is linked to your gamespy account and I deleted the profile because I didn't use it. Apparantly it was my profile for BF2.

Look at the motherboard manual. It should tell you how to build it.

Well, price on a PC really varies. If you want a decent PC that will play ANY GAME on high settings, budget about 1,300-1,800. If you want a PC that will PLAY any game on ULTRA settings with extreme FPS, budget about 1,900-5,000! LMAO! If you want a PC that will get away with games on Medium settings with ok FPS, budget around 600-1,200.

DarkBlade said:
Well, price on a PC really varies. If you want a decent PC that will play ANY GAME on high settings, budget about 1,300-1,800. If you want a PC that will PLAY any game on ULTRA settings with extreme FPS, budget about 1,900-5,000! LMAO! If you want a PC that will get away with games on Medium settings with ok FPS, budget around 600-1,200.

Well my pc was just under $1000. I brought it about a year ago, and updater the graphics card about in february. (and that $1000 does include the new graphics card) and I can play Doom3 with the best graphic settings with no lag at all. So I'd say that a budget of about $1000 will get u a pc that's capable of playing new games with the best settings. But u might want to pay a little more so u don't have to upgrade so soon.

im building a pc thats under 500 dollars, which excludes a graphics card, hdd, cd drives, monitor, keyboard, mouse, dvd drrive, cd rw.

so bascally all i bouht was a mobo, cpu, psu, case, memory, thats it, i reuse things, lol

you can build a decent pc for around 600-800 with monitr and all that junk

how much are you willing the spend? how much money do you have? what computer specs do you have now? you are not giving out enough information for us to help you

Back
Top Bottom